Thursday 26 September 2013

Science: questions for the antioquian kid

*What is your name?
-My name is Catalina Bermudes.

*How old are you?
-I'm 12 years old.











*Where did you born?
-I born in Medellin.













*Which are your favorite hobbies?
-My favorite hobbies are draw and play tenis.



*Which is your favorite turistic place in Antioquia?
-My favorite turistic place in Antioquia is Guatape.



*Which is your favorite place in Medellin?
-My favorite place in Medellin is Parque Explora.









*What do you think about child work? Why?
- It is bad because the people should start working since 18 years and them shouldn't advantage of the vulnerability of children.









*What would you do for help the children that sell at streets?
-I would ask for help to the "Bienestar Familiar" or if them have family would found a place where the parents would work.













*Who do you think are the right people to solve this problem?
-I think that the only people that can solve the problem is the same society.

No comments:

Post a Comment